Man Ray / [curators, Judy Annear & Emmanuelle de l'Ecotais]
- Bib ID:
- Ray, Man 1890-1976
- Sydney, N.S.W. : Art Gallery of New South Wales, c2003
- 122,  p. : ill., ports. ; 24 x 21 cm.
Catalogue from an exhibition of works by Man Ray which capture the extraordinary and sensual images which made him one of the 20th century's famous and original photographers. Known for his iconic images and haunting portraits of his many friends and colleagues.
- Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Art Gallery of New South Wales, Sydney, 6 February - 18 April, 2004; Queensland Art Gallery, Brisbane, 8 May - 18 July, 2004; and National Gallery of Victoria, Melbourne, 7 August - 17 October, 2004.
- Includes bibliographical references (p.122-123).
- Other authors/contributors:
- Art Gallery of New South Wales 2003.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Unable to determine date of publication or creation
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- 52 sidelong glances / Debra Phillips
- Striking : contemporary Australian photography from the Monash Gallery of Art collection / Andrew Curtis ... [et al.]
- Western Australian photographers / [Art Gallery of Western Australia]
- Images of Australian men : photographs from the Monash Gallery of Art collection
- Gallery Women's Association : celebrating 30 years / [Janet McCulloch .... et al.]