Ideas in America / by Howard Mumford Jones
- Bib ID:
- Jones, Howard Mumford, 1892-
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 1944
- xi p., 1 l., 804 p. ; 20cm.
- Bibliographical references included in "Notes" (p.237-304).
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2062 [Creator Date of Death + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The development of American literary criticism / by H.H.Clark and others; ed. by F.Stovall
- The shock of recognition; the development of literature in the United States recorded by the men who made it
- The shock of recognition : the developement of literature in the United States recorded by the men who made it / edited by Edmund Wilson
- Pieds nus dans l'aube. Précéde d'une chronologie, d'une bibliographie et de jugements critiques
- Evasions & response : lectures on the American novel, 1890-1930 / by Carlos P. Romulo ; Introd. by Norman Counsins