Market research intelligence on Aboriginal tourism [electronic resource] / prepared by Market Insights Unit, Australian Tourist Commission
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Canberra, ACT : Tourism Australia, 2003
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.tourism.australia.com/Research.asp?lang=EN&sub=0379&al=43
With the aim of assisting in knowledge and understanding of Aboriginal tourism, this summary of available consumer research includes insights about consumer perceptions, interest and participation in Aboriginal products and activities.
- "March 2003".
- At head of title: Segment insights pack.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 22 Sept., 2005).
- Also available in a print version.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Tourist Commission. Market Insights Unit
- Australian Tourist Commission, March 2003.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Tourism market trends : world overview & tourism topics / World Tourism Organisation
- The Changing Australian travel consumer : findings of the 1987 Australian Federation of Travel Agents Market Research Study
- Wissenschaftliche Aspekte des Fremdenverkehrs
- Special interest tourism / edited by Betty Weiler and Colin Michael Hall
- Global tourism : the next decade / edited by William F. Theobald