Portion of Corner Inlet shewing the entrance to Welshpool [cartographic material] / surveyed by Commander Ross, 1855
- Bib ID:
- Victoria. Department of Crown Lands and Survey
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [1:190,080], 3 inches to 1 mile.
- Melbourne, Vic. : Lithographed at the Dept. of Lands & Survey by T.F. Bibbs & W. Collis, Novr. 15th, 1862
- 1 map ; sheet 56.7 x 70.5 cm.
- Map of Welshpool, Victoria showing the town and jetty, buoys, beacons, mud, rocks, sands and other hazards to shipping, currents, anchorages and some coastal topography. Relief is shown by hachures.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231369259
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Portion of Corner Inlet showing the entrance to Welshpool
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Victoria topographic map 1:25 000. 8120-1-2, Welshpool [cartographic material] / prepared under the direction of the Surveyor-General by the Division of Survey and Mapping
- Welshpool, County of Buln Buln [cartographic material] / drawn and reproduced at the Dept. of Lands and Survey, Melbourne, Victoria
- Time and tide at Port Welshpool: Gippsland coast Victoria / by Lillie M. Peterson
- Township of Port Welshpool, Parish of Welshpool, County of Buln Buln [cartographic material] / drawn and reproduced at the Department of Lands and Survey, Melbourne
- Welshpool : the story of a Gippsland port and town / Donald John Linforth