Discussion paper series [electronic resource] / Labour Economics Research Group. School of Economics. University of Queensland
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Discussion paper series. (University of Queensland. Labour Economics Research Group.)
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- St. Lucia, Queensland : Labour Economic Research Group, 2005-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.uq.edu.au/economics/cepm/lerg.htm
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader for viewing pdf files.
Encompasses collaborative work on labour, education and related economic issues from researchers at the University of Queensland in Australia, as well as Lancaster University and the University of Ulster in the United Kingdom.
- Each issue has a distinctive title.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 29, 2005)
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- No. 1 (Apr. 2005)-
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Queensland. Labour Economics Research Group
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.