Chart shewing the tracks of the Nemesis [cartographic material] / W.H. Hall. R.N. Comr. ; Isaac Purdy, sculpt
- Bib ID:
- Hall, W. H. (William Hutcheon), 1797?-1878
- Online Version:
- National Library of Australia digitised item
- Scale [ca. 1:85,000,000].
- [London : Henry Colburn, 1846]
- 1 map ; 14.2 x 21.0 cm.
- Braga special map collection.
- Map of part of the eastern hemisphere showing the outward and homeward tracks of the ship Nemesis on its Hong Kong venture in 1841.
- Map imprint: Published by H. Colburn, 13 Grt. Marlborough Street, 1845.
- From either: Narrative of the voyages and services of the Nemesis from 1840 to 1843, and of the combined naval and military operations in China, comprising a complete account of the colony of Hong-Kong and remarks on the character and habits of the Chinese from notes of Commander W. H. Hall, R. N. with personal observations by W. D. Bernard / Henry Colburn, London, second edition, 1845; or from Nemesis in China : comprising a history of the late war in that country ; with a complete account of the colony of Hong-Kong from the notes of Captain W.H. Hall and the personal observations of W.D. Bernard / Henry Colburn, London, third edition, 1846.
- Also available online http://nla.gov.au/nla.obj-231479815
- Time Coverage:
- Other authors/contributors:
- Related Records:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Moral & political chart of the inhabited world [cartographic material] : exhibiting the prevailing religion, form of government, degree of civilization, and population of each country / by W.C. Woodbridge
- Netherlands, and that part of Germany west of the Rhine, as ceded to France [cartographic material]
- The Overland route to Australia [cartographic material] / W. Hughes
- Arabia [cartographic material]
- Australia with the latest discoveries exhibiting the new settlement with the adjacent countries [cartographic material]