From Lisburn to Charlemont, to Keady, to Castleshane [to Aughnacloy & to Ballyhays] [cartographic material]
- Bib ID:
- Taylor, George, geographer, active 1778
- London : Published as the Act directs, 1778
- 1 map.
- Map of the road from Lisburn to Castleshane showing the section from Lisburn to Magheralin. Relief shown by hachures.
- At foot of map: Terry sculp.
- Oriented with north to the right.
- Includes notes on distances.
- Plate 264 from: Taylor and Skinner's maps of the roads of Ireland, surveyed 1777. London : Published for the authors as the Act directs, 1778.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Skinner, Andrew, geographer
- Related Records:
This belongs to the Taylor, George, geographer, fl. 1778 Taylor and Skinner's maps of the roads of Ireland, surveyed 1777.
This collection contains 287 records.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- From Marboro ̄to Tullamore [cartographic material] : from Athy to Monasterevan
- From Belfast to Ballymoney and to Ballycastle [cartographic material]
- From Monaghan to Enniskillen [cartographic material]
- From Lisburn to Charlemont, to Keady, to Castleshane [to Aughnacloy & to Ballyhays] [cartographic material]
- [From Lisburn to Charlemont, to Keady, to Castleshane ] to Aughnacloy & to Ballyhays [cartographic material]