Comeng : a history of Commonwealth Engineering / John Dunn
- Bib ID:
- Dunn, John C., 1938-2012, author
- [Kenthurst, NSW] : Rosenberg Publishing, 2006-2013
- <1-5> volumes : illustrations (some colour), maps, plans, portraits ; 30 cm
- 9781877058424 (hardback) (volume 1)
- 1877058424 (hardbackc) (volume 1)
- 9781877058738 (hardback) (volume 2)
- 9781877058905 (hardback) (volume 3)
- 9781922013514 (hardback) (volume 4)
- 9781922013521 (hardback) (volume 5)
- Incomplete contents:
- v. 1. 1921 to 1955
- v. 2. 1955-1966
- v. 3. 1966-1977
- v.4. 1977-1985
- v. 5. 1985-1990 (plus ABB, Adtranz and Bombardier to 2012).
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2083 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Engineering in Australia : a professional ethos / by Brian E Lloyd ; with contributions by Michael R Rice
- Engineering conference Darwin : printed papers
- National Conference on Engineering Heritage : preprints of papers
- Tonkin Consulting : the first fifty years : a history of the practice in engineering / Tonkin Consulting
- Old ways in a new land : preprint of papers / The First Australasian Conference on Engineering Heritage, Christchurch, New Zealand, 27-30 November 1994