Portrait of Dr. H. C. Coombs, consultant to the Prime Minister, at Canberra National Press Club, 11 October 1973 [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Related Online Resources:
- 1 negative : b&w ; 12.5 x 10 cm.
Dr H. C. Coombs was one of Australia's most outstanding and influential public servants, serving and advising seven prime ministers over a 30-year period. His many public appointments included Director of Rationing, Director-General of Post-War Reconstruction, Governor of the Reserve Bank, Chairman of the Australian Council for Aboriginal Affairs, Chairman of the Australia Council for the Arts, Chancellor of the Australian National University, Chairman of the Elizabethan Theatre Trust and Governor of the Commonwealth Bank.
- Title devised by cataloguer from information on compactus card.
- Condition: Good.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Copyright restrictions may apply.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2043 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Ezhou Shi guo min jing ji tong ji zi liao / Hubei sheng Ezhou Shi tong ji ju
- Hand-book for the study and discussion of popery : with special reference to its political relations / by a Layman [i.e. George McGibbon]
- Programming pelita II (74/75 - 78/79) : sektor perhubungan laut, Daerah Pelayaran VII (Sulawesi Utara - Tengah)
- Papers of Wendy Lowenstein, 1918-2003 (bulk 1953-2000) [manuscript]
- Tuislande : selfregering en politieke partye / W.J. Breytenbach