Youth Electoral Study [electronic resource]. Report 2, Youth, political engagement and voting / Lawrence J. Saha, Murrary Print, Kathy Edwards
- Bib ID:
- Saha, Lawrence J., 1936-
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- [Canberra] : Australian Electoral Commission, 2005
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.aec.gov.au/_content/what/publications/youth_study_2/index.htm
Youth participation in the electoral process is of great concern in Western democracies today. For many years we have known that young people are less likely to enroll to vote than older groups. This national study is attempting to uncover the reasons why this is so and also look at what motivates Australia's young people to participate.
- "October 2005".
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 3, 2006).
- Bibliography: p. 29.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australian Electoral Commission
- Also Titled:
- Youth, political engagement and voting [electronic resource]
- Commonwealth of Australia.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2055 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.