Biological filtration, ozone and activated carbon
- Bib ID:
- Salisbury, S. Aust. : Cooperative Research Centre for Water Quality and Treatment, 2005
- 57 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- Occasional paper (Cooperative Research Centre for Water Quality and Treatment (Australia)) ; 9.
- " This Occasional Paper is the result of a technology transfer workshop organised by the CRC for Water Quality and Treatment, and held at the University of South Australia on 18 November 2003. This workshop, Ozone, Biological Filtration and Activated Carbon [bold font], presented some of the outcomes of research within the CRC's Water Treatment Technology program"--Introduction.
- "City West Campus, University of South Australia, 18 November 2003" - at foot of title.
- Includes bibliographic references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- Ozone, biological filtration and activated carbon
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2075 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Public notification handbook for public drinking water suppliers / prepared by Office of Drinking Water
- Drinking water regulations and health advisories [microform] / by Office of Water, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Natural organic matter in drinking water : problems and solutions
- Nitrate and drinking water
- Information collection requirements rule [microform] : protozoa and enteric virus sample collection procedures