- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Jeweller (South Melbourne, Vic.)
- South Melbourne, Vic. : Gunnamatta Media, 2006-
- volumes : illustrations ; 30 cm
- From <2021> published by Befindan Media.
- Cover title.
- May-September 2020; November 2020 published in digital format only.
- "JAA : Jewellers Association of Australia Ltd."
- Life Dates:
- Apr. 2006-
- Former Title:
- Australian jeweller 1322-7351
- Eleven issues per year
- Other authors/contributors:
- Jewellers' Association of Australia
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Supplement to Summary of trade and tariff information [microform] : Jewelry and related articles, TSUS items 740.05-741.50, 745.66, 745.67
- Management for the retail jeweller : a companion volume to The retail jeweller's guide / Kenneth Blakemore ; technical adviser, G. F. Andrews
- British jeweller and watch buyer