Water for horticulture in the MIA : where to from here? : working paper / Water Resources
- Bib ID:
- [Leeton, N.S.W.] : Dept. of Water Resources, 1992
- 34 p. : ill. ; 30 cm.
- "June 1992"
- "Water for Horticulture" -- Introd.
- "TS92.025" -- T.p. verso.
- Other authors/contributors:
- New South Wales. Department of Water Resources. Water for Horticulture
- Also Titled:
- Water for horticulture in the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Area
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2042 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- A Story of the Murrumbidgee irrigation scheme / Water Resources Commission
- Murrumbidgee irrigation areas : points of information / [prepared by the Water Conservation and Irrigation Commission]
- Murrumbidgee irrigation areas : points of information / prepared by the Water Conservation and Irrigation Commission, January 1935
- Murrumbidgee irrigation areas [microform] : points of information / [prepared by the Water Conservation and Irrigation Commission]
- A story of the Murrumbidgee Irrigation Areas