Tōkaidō gojūsantsugi : Ichiryūsai Hiroshige hitsu
東海道五十三次 : 一立斎広重筆
- Bib ID:
- [Japan : Fūzoku Emaki Shuppan Kyōkai, Shōwa 8 ]
- [Japan : 風俗絵巻出版協会, 昭和 8 ]
- 1 portfolio (, 55 leaves of plates) : col. ill. ; 23 x 31 cm.
- Illustrations individually mounted with a guardsheet.
- Title from cover.
- Title from portfolio.
- An image on the first page is of a woodblock print by Utagawa Toyokuni, of portrait of Ando Hiroshige.
- Other authors/contributors:
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Hiroshige Tōkaidō gojūsantsugi = The fifty-three stages of the Tokaido / [Andō] Hiroshige [ga] ; [Kondō Ichitarō cho ; Eibun Chārusu S. Terī]
- Tōkaidō gojūsanʾeki tsuzukiga [Andō Hiroshige ga]; Hiroshigekai hen
- Hiroshige / Isaburo Oka ; translated by Stanleigh H. Jones
- Tōkaidō, adventures on the road in old Japan / catalogue essays by Marie Adams ... [et al.] ; edited by Stephen Addiss