Futures trading act of 1978 / Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry, United States Senate
- Bib ID:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Washington : U.S. Govt. Print. Off., 1979
- v, 164 p. ; 24 cm.
- At head of title: 95th Congress, 2d session. Committee print.
- Text of the Futures trading act of 1978: p. 27-40.
- Commodity exchanges -- Law and legislation -- United States
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Futures trading act of 1978
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 4.Ag 8/3:F 98
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2049 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Review of allowable costs in overhead submission of defense contractors [microform] : joint hearings before the Seapower and Strategic and Critical Materials Subcommittee and the Investigations Subcommittee of the Committee on Armed Services, House of Representatives, Ninety-ninth Congress, first session, February 20, March 14, and May 15, 1985
- Taxation convention with Australia : [Taxes on estates] Message from the President of the United States transmitting the convention between the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Australia for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on the estates of deceased persons
- Taxation convention with Australia : [Taxes on estates] Message from the President of the United States transmitting the convention between the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Australia for the avoidance of double taxation and the prevention of fiscal evasion with respect to taxes on gifts
- An Act Making an Appropriation for Defraying the Expenses Incurred in Enquiring into the Official Conduct of Samuel Chase and Richard Peters, and in Conducting the Impeachment against John Pickering [microform]
- Laws, treaties, and other documents having operation and respect to the public lands [electronic resource] / collected and arranged pursuant to an act of Congress passed April 27, 1810