Scientific correspondence of Sir Joseph Banks, 1765-1820 / edited by Neil Chambers
- Bib ID:
- London : Pickering & Chatto, c2007
- 6 v. ; 24 cm.
- Pickering masters.
- Full contents:
- vol. 1. The early period, 1765-1784 : letters 1765-1782.
- vol. 2. The early period, 1765-1784 : letters 1782-1784.
- vol. 3. The middle period, 1785-1799 : letters 1785-1790.
- vol. 4. The middle period, 1785-1799 : letters 1790-1799.
- vol. 5. The late period, 1800-1820 : letters 1800-1809.
- vol. 6. The late period, 1800-1820 : letters 1809-1820.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Chambers, Neil
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- The letters of William James and Theodore Flournoy. Edited by Robert C. Le Clair
- Service through six reigns : 1891 to 1953
- To Samuel Chamberlaine, Esq. [microform] : Sir, I was in hopes at the close of our communications ... a final end was put to my disputes before the public
- Bygones : the recollections of Louis Untermeyer
- American chronicle : the autobiography of Ray Stannard Baker (David Grayson)