Gumboots, 2 [picture]
- Bib ID:
- Related Online Resources:
- 1 drawing : b&w. ; 16.5 x 13.7 cm.
- Matilda collection.
- Title from acquisitions documentation.
- Part of the collection: Matilda collection.
- Fig. 2.
- Published in: "Rural affairs : practical advice for sheep handlers", Morrie Cooper. Matilda. Canberra : Dynwest, no. 5, July 1985, p. 51.
- Digital master available National Library of Australia;
- Copyright restrictions apply.
- Related Records:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2055 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Published status:
- Creation date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- [Unfinished sketch with characters similar to illustration The hag of censorship] [picture] / [Paul Reynolds]
- W'ere 'ave I put that there penny [picture] / J.W.W
- [Unfinished sketch, probably preliminary sketch for The hag of censorship] [picture] Paul Reymolds?
- An aged beauty [picture] / [John Walton Wells]
- [Policeman with truncheon] [picture] / J.W. Wells