Rules and regulations of the Amicable Fire Society [electronic resource] : instituted at Boston, Feb. 5, 1785 : revised, Oct. 1809
- Bib ID:
- Amicable Fire Society
- Online Version:
- Boston : Printed by Russell and Cutler, 1809
- 13,  p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17066.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 17066
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17066).
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1879 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- De Igne : A post-Aristotelian view of the nature of fire / edited with introduction, translation and commentary by Victor Coutant
- Fire behavior and sprinklers [by] Norman J. Thompson
- Ran shao yu sheng ming / Sun Zhikuan
- Manual of firemanship; a survey of the science of firefighting
- Soils under fire [electronic resource] : soils research and the Joint Fire Science Program / Heather E. Erickson, Rachel White