Rules and regulations of the Amicable Fire Society [electronic resource] : instituted at Boston, Feb. 5, 1785 : revised, Oct. 1809
- Bib ID:
- Amicable Fire Society
- Online Version:
- Boston : Printed by Russell and Cutler, 1809
- 13,  p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17066.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 17066
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 17066).
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1879 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Water spray suppression of fully-developed wood crib fires in a compartment [microform] : final report for Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Diploma of Building Surveying. ABC327, Building fire science : learning manual
- Report to Congress on fire protection systems : detectors, remote alarms systems, and sprinklers / prepared by Federal Emergency Management Agency, U.S. Fire Administration, National Fire Data Center
- Fire safety in buildings: principles and practice, [by] G. J. Langdon-Thomas; foreword by D. I. Lawson
- Xiao fang chang shi / Fang Ke bian