Dr. Jones' speech on the Bill to Amend the Penal Laws, by Establishing a Penitentiary House for Criminals [electronic resource] : delivered in the House of Commons of North Carolina, November 20, 1802
- Bib ID:
- Jones, Calvin, 1775-1846
- Online Version:
- Raleigh [N.C.] : Printed by J. Gales, printer to the state, [1802?]
- 16 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2472.
- "Taken in short hand by J. Gales, and first published in the Raleigh register."
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 2472
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2472).
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held in the city of Raleigh, on Monday the eighteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and five, and in the thirtieth year of the independence of the United States of America: : it being the first session of this General Assembly
- An act to redeem the paper currency now in circulation and to establish a bank, by the name and title of the State Bank of N. Carolina: [electronic resource] : passed December, 1810. : Also, an act in addition to the preceding, passed Dec. 1811. : To which are subjoined, the proceedings of the meeting of stockholders, held in the city of Raleigh, on Monday, December 2, 1811, with the additional rules, for the government of the institution, then adopted
- Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twelve, and in the thirty-seventh year of the independence of said state. : William Hawkins, Esquire, governor
- An Act to Redeem the Paper Currency Now in Circulation and to Establish a Bank by the Name and Title of the State Bank of North-Carolina [microform] : passed in December, 1810 : to which are annexed the bye-laws, rules and regulations adopted by the stockholders
- Laws of North-Carolina, enacted by a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the fifteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and thirteen, [electronic resource] : and in the thirty-eighth year of the independence of said state. : William Hawkins, Esquire, governor