Secretary's Office, Concord [N.H.], January 20th, 1807. To the selectmen of the town of [blank] [electronic resource] : Gentlemen, You are sensible of the duty imposed upon all the towns in this state, by ... an "Act to cause the several towns ... to be surveyed, for the purpose of obtaining a map of the state.["]
- Bib ID:
- New Hampshire. Secretary's Office
- Online Version:
- [Concord, N.H. : s.n., 1807]
-  p. ; 32 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13199.
- Form for returning for correction all surveys found to be inaccurate. The only known copy, held by the American Antiquarian Society, is signed in ms. by Philip Carrigain, secretary of state, and Phinehas Merrill, and addressed in ms. to the selectmen of Henniker.
- Pages [1-2] and  are blank.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 13199
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13199).
- United States New Hampshire Concord.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Carrigain, Philip, 1772-1842
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The statistics and gazetteer of New-Hampshire : containing descriptions of all the counties, towns and villages, also, boundaries and area of the State, and its natural resources
- State of New-Hampshire [electronic resource] : The committee of both houses appointed to consider of a method for making a new proportion to be a guide for paying taxes in this state; recommend that an order for taking and returning an inventory be issued to all the towns, parishes and places in this state, in the following form, namely
- Gazetteer of the state of New-Hampshire ... [electronic resource] / compiled from the best authorities, by Eliphalet Merrill and the late Phinehas Merrill
- Laws of the State of New Hampshire
- Articles in addition to and amendment of the constitution of the state of Newhampshire, [electronic resource] : agreed to by the Convention of said state, and submitted to the people thereof for their approbation