[Collection of militia laws] [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- North Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Online Version:
- [North Carolina? : s.n., 1807?]
- 34+ p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13256.
- Possibly intended as a manual for soldiers in the North Carolina militia.
- The only available copy, held by the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, lacks the title page and all after p. 34. Title and imprint suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
- "The manual exercise."--p. 29-34. Practice drills for military recruits.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 13256
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 13256).
- United States North Carolina.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1877 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A collection of the militia laws in force in North-Carolina [electronic resource]
- [Collection of militia laws] [microform]
- A collection of the militia laws in force in North Carolina [microform]
- Atlas of North Carolina. Director and chief cartographer: Richard E. Lonsdale; Assistants: John B. Cole [and others]
- Chronology and documentary handbook of the State of North Carolina / Robert I. Vexler, State editor