Laws of North-Carolina. [electronic resource] : At a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and one, and in the twenty-sixth year of the independence of the said state
- Bib ID:
- North Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1801 Nov.)
- Online Version:
- Raleigh [N.C.]: : Printed by Joseph Gales, printer to the state., [1801?]
- 56 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1062.
- Caption title.
- Imprint from colophon, p. 54. Publication date suggested by Shaw & Shoemaker.
- "Contents."--p. 55-56. Printed in two columns.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 1062
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 1062).
- Law -- North Carolina
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1871 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- One year later : the prisoners at Ansar
- A genuine account of earthquakes, especially that at Oxford, in the year 1695; and of another terrible one at Port-Royal, in Jamaica, in the year 1692. .. [electronic resource]
- Laws of North Carolina [microform] : at a General Assembly, begun and held at Raleigh, on the sixteenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and one, and in the twenty-sixth year of the independence of the said state
- The year of the quiet sun : one year at Scott Base, Antarctica : a personal impression / by Adrian Hayter
- Tax for the year 1801, commonwealth of Massachusetts, in the year of our Lord, one thousand eight hundred and one [microform]