A catechism [electronic resource] : containing the first principles of religious and social duties : adapted to the capacities of children and youth : designed for schools : and beneficial to heads of families / by Hezekiah Packard
- Bib ID:
- Packard, Hezekiah, 1761-1849
- Online Version:
- Boston : Printed and sold by Samuel Avery, 1810
- 96 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20976.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 20976
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 20976).
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Association of the inhabitants of the town of Dungannon, to support and defend the King and Constitution, to preserve the peace of their town and its neighbourhood, and to discourage and resist all endeavours to excite sedition and rebellion [electronic resource]
- An act to authorize the Company of Proprietors of the Stockton and Darlington Railway to relinquish one of their branch railways [microform] : and to enable them to make another branch railway in lieu thereof, and to enable the said company to raise a further sum of money, and to enlarge the powers and provisions of the several acts relating to the said railway
- Report of the...commission to inquire into the causes of and measures taken to prevent the bush fires of January, 1939, and to protect life and property and the measures to be taken to prevent bush fires in Victoria and to protect life and property in the event of future bush fires
- Report of the Royal Commission to inquire into the causes of and measures taken to prevent the bush fires of January, 1939 and to protect life and property and the measures to be taken to prevent bush fires in Victoria and to protect life and property in the event of future bush fires
- Southampton and London Railway [microform] : minute of documents and details to be submitted to the Committee of Investigation, and to the meeting of the 23rd January, 1832