A Selection of funeral hymns from admired authors [electronic resource] / by Andrew Fowler
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- New York : Printed by Lewis Nichols, 1802
- 140 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2245.
- Without music.
- Includes index.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 2245
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 2245).
- United States New York New York.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Fowler, Andrew, 1760-1850
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Singing session at Sunday folk festival concert in Queensland Folk Federation collection [sound recording]
- Hymns used by the pupils of the Sisters of Notre Dame
- Recueil de cantiques a l'usage des missions, retraites et des catechismes [microform]
- Hymns and hymn tunes [electronic resource] : a paper read before the May Synod of the Society of the Holy Cross, 1877 / by J.B. Powell
- Singing with understanding