In my life / [Moya Sayer-Jones]
- Bib ID:
- Sayer-Jones, Moya, 1953-
- [Canberra : Dept. of Health and Ageing], 2006
- 132 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 21 cm.
- Cover title.
- "Author: Moya Sayer-Jones"--P. 132.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Health and Ageing
- Commonwealth of Australia (2006).
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2056 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.
- Helping chronically addicted adolescents : problems, perspectives, and strategies for recovery / Cardwell C. Nuckols, A.G. Porcher III, Doug Toft
- Adolescent substance abuse : etiology, treatment, prevention / edited by Gary W. Lawson, Ann W. Lawson
- Keep them connected : a national study examining how catholic schools can best respond to incidents of illicit drug use / Peter Norden
- Drugs : the home influence / author: W. H. J. (Bill) Phillips
- School students and drug use : summary report / Victorian Drug Strategy Section