An oration on the abolition of the slave trade; [electronic resource] : delivered in the African Church, in the city of New-York, January 2, 1809. / By Henry Sipkins, a descendant of Africa
- Bib ID:
- Sipkins, Henry
- Online Version:
- New-York: : Printed by John C. Totten, no. 155 Chatham-Street., 1809
- , 21,  p. ; 22 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18618.
- Half-title: Oration delivered in the African Church, by Henry Sipkins, a descendant of Africa.
- Copyright Jan. 13, 1809 by Henry Sipkins.
- "Order of the day."--p. .
- "Introductory address by Henry Johnson."--p. .
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 18618
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 18618).
- United States New York New York.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Johnson, Henry
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Memoirs of the war in the southern department of the United States
- Play the devil : a history of gambling in the United States from 1492 to 1955 / illus. by Christopher Simon
- Equality, the first principle of government in the United States [electronic resource] : traced to its source, and some of its consequences delineated : in a discourse delivered at Owego Village ... July, 1804 / by Henry Steward
- The ownership of enterprise / Henry Hansmann
- The guilds of America, by Henry Creange