A sermon preached before the administration of the Lord's Supper to the First Congregational Church in New Haven, January 14, A.D. 1810 [electronic resource] / by Moses Stuart
- Bib ID:
- Stuart, Moses, 1780-1852
- Online Version:
- New-Haven [Conn.] : From Sidney's Press, sold by I. Cooke & Co., 1810
- 16 p. ; 20 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21437.
- "Printed by the request of the committee of the First Congregational Society in New-Haven."
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 21437
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 21437).
- United States Connecticut New Haven.
- Other authors/contributors:
- First Church in New Haven (New Haven, Conn.)
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A farewel [sic] sermon preached at New-Haven January 28, 1810 [electronic resource] / by Moses Stuart
- A sermon preached before the administration of the Lord's Supper to the First Congregational Church in New Haven, January 14, A.D. 1810 [microform] / by Moses Stuart
- A farewel [sic] sermon preached at New-Haven January 28, 1810 [microform] / by Moses Stuart
- The integrity of Christian doctrine, and the sanctity of Christian practice, united in Christian preaching [electronic resource] : in a sermon, delivered ... at the opening of the convention of the Protestant Episcopal Church ... : to which is annexed a concluding address, delivered May 29, 1811, at the consecration of two presbyters to the episcopal office / by William White
- A sermon preached at New Haven, Con. before the American Board of Commissioners for Foreign Missions [electronic resource] : at their Ninth Annual Meeting, Sept. 10, 1818 / by Samuel Spring