Travels in Canada and the United States in 1816 and 1817 [electronic resource] / by Francis Hall
- Bib ID:
- Hall, Francis, -1833
- Online Version:
- Boston : Re-published from the London edition by Wells and Lilly, 1818
- 332 p. ; 22 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44223.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 44223
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 44223).
- United States Massachusetts Boston.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.