Additional by-laws of the town of Portland, [electronic resource] : adopted by the town and approved by the court, 1818. : Published by order of the town
- Bib ID:
- Portland (Me.)
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Online Version:
- Portland [Me.]: : Printed by A. & J. Shirley., 1818
- 10,  p. ; 20 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45391.
- Signature: A⁶ (A6 blank).
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 45391
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45391).
- United States Maine Portland.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1888 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.