The laws of the state of North-Carolina, enacted in the year 1817. [electronic resource] : Transmitted according to law, to [blank] one of the justices of the peace for the county of [blank]
- Bib ID:
- North Carolina
- Uniform Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1817 Nov.)
- Online Version:
- Raleigh [N.C.]: : Printed by Thomas Henderson, state printer., 1818
- 76,  p. : ill.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45117.
- Caption title: Laws of North-Carolina, enacted by a General Assembly begun and held at Raleigh, on the seventeenth day of November, in the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and seventeen, and in the forty-second year of the independence of the said state. : John Branch, Esquire, governor.
- Running title: Laws of North-Carolina.
- Title vignette.
- "Resolutions."--p. -76.
- "Contents."--p. [77-78]. Printed in two columns.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 45117
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 45117).
- Law -- North Carolina
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1888 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- This indenture made [blank] witnesseth that son of [blank] [electronic resource] : hath put himselfe apprentice [blank] to the University of Oxon [blank] to learne his art, and him after the manner of an apprentice to serve from the [blank] of [blank] yeares from thence next following fully to be compleat and ended
- [Blank] 179[blank]. Sir, A [blank] meeting of the Massachusetts Historical Society is to be held at the Library-Room in Boston on [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] [electronic resource]
- Received of [blank] the sum of [blank] shillings in full for [blank] years duty for [blank] fire hearths in [blank] house [blank] due and ended at [blank] last past. I say received by --- [blank] Collector. [microform]
- State of Massachusetts-Bay. Town of [blank] the [blank] day of [blank] 1779 [electronic resource] : This certifies that I have received of [blank] the sum of [blank]
- Inspection return of Captain [blank] company in the [blank] regiment of [blank] [microform]