A roster of the names of the general officers, and their commands respectively, in the Militia of North Carolina, as enrolled and organized on the first of January, 1813 [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- North Carolina. Militia
- Online Version:
- [Raleigh, N.C.] : Lucas and A.H. Boylan, printers., 
- 1 sheet ( p.)
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29383.
- Signed: The above is correct. Robert Williams, adjutant general of the Militia of North-Carolina. Raleigh, August 28, 1813.
- Surrounded by ornamental border.
- Not in Shaw & Shoemaker.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 29383).
- North Carolina. Militia -- Registers
- United States North Carolina Raleigh.
- Other authors/contributors:
- Williams, Robert, 1773-1836
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A statement of the funds of this state [microform] : and of the annual revenue thereof, and of the amount of the salaries of the officers of the government, and of the contingent expences, and other appropriations paid in the preceding year
- The declaration of the gentry, of the county of Norfolk, and of the county and city of Norvvich. [microform]
- Teind case. Unto the Right Honourable the Lords of Council and Session, commissioners for plantation of kirks and valuation of teinds. The petition of Alexander Duff of Echt, Esq; one of the heretors, and titular of the teinds, and patron of the kirk and parish of Echt; of Mrs Duff of Coulter, and of the magistrates and community of the burgh of Aberdeen, the remanent heretors ... [microform]
- The books of the common prayer and administration of the sacramentes, and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche : after the use of the Churche of England
- Proposals for maintaining of the poor and discouraging of vagabonds and vagrant and sturdy beggars [electronic resource] / humbly offered to the considerations of the right honourable the lords of council and session, the honourable the lord provost and magistrates of the city of Edinburgh, and the justices of the peace of the shires of Edinburgh, Linlithgow and Haddingtoun