A sermon at the ordination of the Reverend Convers Francis to the pastoral charge of the church and society in Watertown, June 23, 1819 [electronic resource] / by David Osgood
- Bib ID:
- Osgood, David, 1747-1822
- Online Version:
- Cambridge [Mass.] : Printed by Hilliard and Metcalf, 1819
- 22 p. ; 23 cm.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48994.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 48994
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 48994).
- United States Massachusetts Cambridge.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Creator Date of Death is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The volume of the Bokes called hagiographa. [electronic resource] : The third Booke of Esdras. The fourth boke of Esdras. The Booke of Tobiah. The Boke of Judith. The reste of the boke of Esther. The Boke of Wysedom. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch, the Prophete. The songe of the three Chyldren in the Ouen. The storye of Susanna. The storye of Bell, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The first boke of the Machabees. The second boke of the Machabees
- The wars of gods : the books of the chronicles of the kings of the hebrews
- The books of the chronicles of the kings of the Hebrews : the wars of gods
- Apogrypha [sic]. [electronic resource] : The fourth parte of the Bible: contayning these Bookes. The thyrde booke of Esdras. The fourth booke of Esdras. The booke of Tobiah. The booke of Judith. The reast of the booke of Hester. The booke of wysedome. Ecclesiasticus. Baruch the Prophet. The songe of the thre chyldren in the ouen. The story of Susanna. The story of Bel, and of the Dragon. The prayer of Manasseh. The fyrst boke of the Machabees. The seconde boke of the Machabees
- The ritualistic conspiracy [electronic resource] : comprising lists of "Priests" who desire the appointment of licensed confessors for the Church of England : of "Priests associate" of "The Confraternity of the Blessed Sacrament" : of the clerical members of "The English Church Union" : of the members of "The Society of the Holy Cross." : of the members of the "English Abbey Restoration Trust" : and also the of the clerical members of the council of the "Society for the maintainance of the faith."