True heroism, an essential trait in the character of a minister of the Gospel of Christ [electronic resource] : a farewell sermon delivered in the Presbyterian Church of Fayetteville, North Carolina ... / by Jesse H. Turner
- Bib ID:
- Turner, Jesse H
- Online Version:
- Fayetteville, N.C. : Printed by D. Black, 1819
- 10 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49650.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 49650
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 49650).
- United States North Carolina Fayetteville.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- "The expectation of the Christ" : being a series of lectures on the Messianic prophecies
- The privilege of being permitted to assist in raising houses unto God : a sermon preached November 28, 1841 ... in aid of the funds of the Diocesan Church Building Society / by the Minister of a Rural Parish
- The Church of the redeemed [microform] : a sermon preached on Wednesday, 5th October, 1836, at a meeting of the clergy of the established church of Upper Canada, under their archdeacons assembled / by John Strachan
- Sermons preached in the temporary chapel of St. Paul's College within the University of Sydney
- The sermons of Mr. Yorick. [electronic resource] : In three volumes