Letters on the education of children, and on marriage [electronic resource] / by John Witherspoon
- Bib ID:
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Online Version:
- Andover [Mass.] : Printed by Flagg and Gould, 1817
- 81 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42940.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42940
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42940).
- United States Massachusetts Andover.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- A series of letters on education [microform] / ascribed to J. Witherspoon
- A series of letters on education [electronic resource] / ascribed to J. Witherspoon
- Letters on the education of children, and on marriage [microform] / by John Witherspoon
- You're a fabulous mum : despite the stale bread, unmade beds and guilty thoughts in your head / Susannah Mac
- An essay on the government of children, under three general heads; health, manners and education. By James Nelson, apothecary [electronic resource]