A series of letters on education [electronic resource] / ascribed to J. Witherspoon
- Bib ID:
- Witherspoon, John, 1723-1794
- Online Version:
- Hallowell [Me.] : Printed by E. Goodale, 1817
- 63 p.
- Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42941.
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Cited In:
- Shaw & Shoemaker 42941
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2004-2007] Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. Second series ; no. 42941).
- United States Maine Hallowell.
Out of Copyright
- Reason for copyright status:
- Created/Published Date is Before 1955
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The simple way to raise a good kid / Judy McFadden ; illustrated by Gordon Bain
- Other people's children : some suggestions for the care of young children / by Ramona Backus, Aline Brough and Irene Bennett Needham ; drawings by Ann Gale
- Samfostran : Pedagogik for foraldrar
- Parents of the future
- The mother's friend; or, Familiar directions for forming the mental and moral habits of young children [microform]