The Iraq war : causes and consequences / edited by Rick Fawn and Raymond Hinnebusch
- Bib ID:
- Online Version:
- Table of contents
- Boulder, Colo. : Lynne Rienner Publishers, 2006
- ix, 357 p. ; 24 cm.
- Middle East in the international system.
- Full contents:
- The Iraq war of 2003 : unfolding and unfinished / Rick Fawn
- Key global actors. The United States : belligerent hegemon / Stephen Zunes
- The United Kingdom : fateful decision / Rosemary Hollis
- France : defender of international legitimacy / Jolyon Howorth
- Germany : solidarity without adventures / Graham Timmins
- Russia : diminished power / Stephen White
- Central and Eastern Europe : independent actors or supplicant states? / Rick Fawn
- Japan : bandwagoning "lopsided power" / Yukiko Miyagi
- Canada : outside the Anglo-American fold / Rick Fawn
- Key regional actors. Syria : defying the hegemon / Raymond Hinnebusch
- Jordan : appeasing the hegemon / Neil Quilliam
- Saudi Arabia : the challenge of the US invasion of Iraq / Madawi al-Rasheed
- The Palestinians : finding no freedom in liberation / Rex Brynen and David Romano
- Iran : wary neutral / Eric Hooglund
- Israel : major beneficiary / Clive Jones
- Turkey : recalcitrant ally / Gareth Winrow
- Context and consequences. War and resistance in Iraq : from regime change to collapsed state / Toby Dodge
- From sanctions to occupation : The US impact on Iraq / John Gee
- Islamic militancy / Henry Munson
- Oil and the global economy / Atif Kubursi
- The role of the United Nations / Ian Williams
- The role of international law and ethics / Anthony F. Lang, Jr.
- Theoretical implications. Hegemonic stability theory reconsidered : implications of the Iraq war / Raymond Hinnebusch
- Lessons of the Iraq war / Raymond Hinnebusch and Rick Fawn.
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 331-340) and index.
- Other authors/contributors:
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Series on the Iraq War and its consequences
- The Iraq War : European perspectives on politics, strategy and operations / edited by Jan Hallenberg and Håkan Karlsson
- Operation Iraqi Freedom [electronic resource] : three year anniversary : progress fact sheet
- Intoxicated by Babylon / editor: Don E Stanton
- Why the war was wrong / edited by Raimond Gaita ; with contributions by Robert Manne ... [et al.]