The present picture of New South Wales [electronic resource] / Mann, D. D. (David Dickenson), (b. 1775? )
- Bib ID:
- Mann, D. D. (David Dickenson), 1775?-
- Online Access:
- SETIS text
- Sydney : University of Sydney Library, Scholarly Electronic Text and Image Service, 2003
- SETIS literary and historical texts.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web
- Title from title screen.
- Cited In:
- Ferguson, J.A. Bibliography of Australia, 518
- Electronic books.
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of Sydney. Library. Scholarly Electronic Text and Image Service
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2053 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Recent foraminiferida of the Central Coast of New South Wales / by Alberto D. Albani
- Remarks on cultivation of the soil and the establishment of an industrial farm, as a self-supporting school of agriculture, and ameans to promote colonial industry / D. Nichol
- Tooma Host Farm adult games manual / Peter D. Jeffrey
- Oyster purification assessment / Phillip D. Bird
- Heads of Port Jackson, 1850 [picture] / D. Noble