Letter to Lord Leigh [electronic resource] / Parkes, Henry (1815-1896)
- Bib ID:
- Parkes, Henry Sir, 1815-1896
- Online Access:
- SETIS text
- Sydney : University of Sydney Library, Scholarly Electronic Text and Image Service, 1999
- SETIS literary and historical texts.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web
- All quotation marks retained as data. All unambiguous end-of-line hyphens have been removed, and the trailing part of a word has been joined to the preceding line.
- Title from title screen.
- Text (Prose)
- Electronic books.
- Other authors/contributors:
Edition Out of Copyright
You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Since 1869
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Presumed date of death of creator (latest date):
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The Old leader
- [Biographical cuttings on Henry Parkes, Sir., politician, containing one or more cuttings from newspapers or journals]
- Sir Henry Parkes G.C.M.G. (1815-1896) [19--] [manuscript]
- Craftmen's keepsake for Christmas and the New Year 1935-36 / [Sir Henry Parkes] : [port.]
- Henry Parkes / by L.C. Rodd ; illustrated by Sylvia Parrett