Encouraging enterprise : a report on small business
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Encouraging enterprise (Canberra, A.C.T.)
- Canberra : Deptment of Industry, Tourism and Resources, Office of Small Business, 2006-
- v. : col. ill. ; 25 cm.
- Description based on: 2005/06.
- Former Title:
- Annual review of small business
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Small business policy / The Liberal and National Country Parties
- The right balance : success strategies for small business
- Small enterprise development : an international perspective / P. Klar
- What is the problem of small business? / Philip L. Williams
- Small business and entrepreneurial ventures : a decoupling and reconceptualisation / Megan Donnelly and Liz Fulop