Islamic influence on Filipino Christianity / Julkipli M. Wadi
- Bib ID:
- Wadi, Julkipli M
- Diliman, Quezon City : Institute of Islamic Studies, University of the Philippines, 
- 16 p. ; 22 cm.
- Occasional paper (University of the Philippines. Institute of Islamic Studies) ; no. 7.
- Signs of the times (Diliman, Quezon City, Philippines).
- Cover title.
- "March 2005."
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 16).
- Other authors/contributors:
- University of the Philippines. Institute of Islamic Studies
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library’s reading room.
- Islam in the Philippines / Samuel K. Tan, Julkipli Wadi
- Pergolakan ummat Islam di Filipina Selatan / oleh H. Mahbub Djunaidi
- Muslim-Christian land : ours to share / Jainal D. Rasul
- Seeing the church in the Philippines / by A. Leonard Tuggy and Ralph Toliver
- Manual of Christain doctrine : comprising dogma, moral, and worship / by a seminary professor, Course of Religious Instruction, Institute of the Brothers of the Christian Schools