Australian Institute for Commercialisation Newsletter [electronic resource] / Australian Institute for Commercialisation
- Bib ID:
- Australian Institute for Commercialisation
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Eight Mile Plains, Qld. : Australian Institute for Commercialisation, 2003-
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.ausicom.com/04_newsletter/index.asp
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader required to view/print pdf files.
Providing advice, solutions and tools, and by helping people improve their commercialisation skills and fast-track the commercialisation of Australian innovation.
- Title from title screen (viewed on 21 Oct. 2006).
- Text and graphics
- Selected for archiving
- Life Dates:
- No. 1(October 2003)-
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Annual report / Australian Institute for Commercialisation
- Australian Institute for Commercialisation (AIC) submisssions and papers [electronic resource] / Australian Institute for Commercialisation
- Commercialisation Australia's value proposition
- Inside commercialisation : ideas, opportunities, outcomes