- Bib ID:
- Westport, Conn. : Greenwood Reprint Corp., 1970
- 4 v. in 1. illus. 46 cm.
- Radical periodicals in the United States.
- Reprint, with an introduction, of a periodical published in New York by the National Youth committee of the Communist League of America (Opposition), 1931-Mar. 1934; by the National Committee of the Spartacus Youth Clubs of America, Apr.-June 1934; by the Spartacus Youth League, Oct. 1934-1935.
- Life Dates:
- v. 1-4, no. 6; Dec. 1931-Dec. 1935
- Other authors/contributors:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
Request this item
Request this item to view in the Library's reading room using your library card.