Community profiles [electronic resource] / Department of Immigration and and Citizenship
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Archived at ANL
- Related Online Resources:
- Publisher site
- Canberra, A.C.T. : Dept. of Immigration and and Citizenship, 2006
- PANDORA electronic collection.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via World Wide Web. Available at: http://www.immi.gov.au/living-in-australia/delivering-assistance/government-programs/settlement-planning/community-profiles.htm
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader for viewing PDF files; MS Word for files .doc format.
Community Profiles have been developed to assist service providers to better understand the backgrounds and needs of Humanitarian Programme arrivals. The Profiles contain information on key settlement locations, demographic characteristics of recent arrivals, likely settlement needs and cultural and country backgrounds. Development of the Community Profiles series is ongoing and further communities will be added in the future.
- Full contents:
- Burmese Community Profile
- Congolese Community Profile
- Eritrean Community Profile
- Ethiopian Community Profile
- Liberian Community Profile
- Uzbek Community Profile
- Title from title screen (viewed on 7 December 2006)
- Text and graphics.
- Selected for archiving
- Other authors/contributors:
- Australia. Department of Immigration and Citizenship
- Commonwealth of Australia 2006.
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2056 [Created/Published Date + 50 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Rethinking inter-agency collaboration and young people / by Helen Stokes and Debra Tyler
- Submission to Review of Migrant and Multicultural Programs and Services / [prepared by] the Federal Office of Local Government
- Australia's settlement services for migrants and refugees / Harriet Spinks
- Lecture notes / Alcoholics and Drug Dependent Persons Services Branch
- The community input guide : how to influence the design of programs and services