Report to the Congress. Selected Medicare issues [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (U.S.)
- Uniform Title:
- Report to the Congress (Online). Selected Medicare issues.
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, [1999-
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Adobe Acrobat software which is available for download.
- Mode of access: Internet at the Commission's web site. Address as of 7/12/2000: http://www.pprc.gov/html/body%5Freports.html; current access is available via PURL.
- Adobe Acrobat format
- Supplemented by briefs on Medicare issues (issued irregularly): Report to the Congress--[descriptive title].
- Online version of print ed.
- Has companion publication (issued each Mar.): Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (U.S.). Report to the Congress (Online). Medicare payment policy.
- Life Dates:
- Electronic coverage as of July 14, 2000: June 1999- Ceased with June 2000 issue; replaced by reports with individual titles
- Former Title:
- United States. Physician Payment Review Commission. Annual report to Congress
- Related Title:
- Medicare Payment Advisory Commission (U.S.). Report to the Congress (Online). Medicare payment policy
- Available From:
- Paper version available from: Medicare Payment Advisory Commission, 1730 K Street, NW, Suite 800, Washington, DC 20006
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.M 46/3:1/
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.