The separation of banking and commerce in the United States [electronic resource] : an examination of principal issues / Bernard Shull
- Bib ID:
- Shull, Bernard, 1931-
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency, 
- Economics working paper (United States. Office of the Comptroller of the Currency) ; 99-1.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet via the OCC Web site. Address as of 01/30/04: http://www.occ.treas.gov/ftp/workpaper/wp99-1.pdf; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 30, 2004).
- Date of issue and series statement from pre-page.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Also available in paper.
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- T 12.22:99-1
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- The work of a bank
- The writing on the wall : an exposition of the economic position of banking and the economic position of the people of Australia / by H.R.E. Wod
- The future organisation of banking : being the lectures delivered at the Eleventh International Banking Summer School, St.Andrews, September 1958
- The role of banks to a rapidly developing economy / lectures delivered at the ... Summer School held at Ormond College, University of Melbourne, Australia, February 1965
- The country banker : his clients, cares and work : from an experience of forty years