Regulatory issues for Medicare providers [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Aronovitz, Leslie G
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : U.S. General Accounting Office, 
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from GPO Access web site. Address as of 4/22/04: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=gao&docid=f:d01802r.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Apr. 22, 2004).
- "June 11, 2001."
- Paper version available from: General Accounting Office, 441 G St., NW, Rm. LM, Washington, D.C. 20548.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Available From:
- GAO (202)512-6000 (voice); (202)512-6061 (Fax); (202)512-2537 (TDD)
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- GA 1.41:GAO-01-802 R
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Report to the Congress [electronic resource] : variation and innovation in Medicare
- Report to the Congress [electronic resource] : issues in a modernized Medicare program
- Cómo leer el resumen de Medicare [electronic resource]
- Resumen del programa Medicare [electronic resource]
- Proposals to extend Medicare coverage to the near-elderly : hearing before the Subcommittee on Health of the Committee on Ways and Means, House of Representatives, One Hundred Second Congress, first session, March 19, 1991