Generic environmental impact statement for license renewal of nuclear plants. Final report [electronic resource] : supplement 10 : regarding Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station, Units 2 and 3
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : Division of Regulatory Improvement Programs, Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation, U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, 
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from NRC web site. Address as of 8/23/04: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/nuregs/staff/sr1437/supplement10/index.html; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 23, 2004).
- Distributed to depository libraries in microfiche (shipping list no.: 2003-0172-M).
- "Manuscript completed: January 2003."
- "Date published: January 2003."
- Paper version available for sale by the Supt. Of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- "NUREG-1437, Supplement 10."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Reactor Regulation. Division of Regulatory Improvement Programs
- Also Titled:
- Peach Bottom Atomic Power Station, Units 2 and 3
- Available From:
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- Y 3.N 88:10/1437/SUPP.10/FINAL
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Technical specifications, Beaver Valley Power Station, Unit 2 [microform] : docket no. 50-412 : appendix "A" to license no. NPF-73
- Technical specifications, Beaver Valley Power Station, Unit no. 2, docket no. 50-412 [microform] : appendix "A" to license no. NPF-64
- Final environmental statement related to the operation of Limerick Generating Station, units 1 and 2, docket nos. 50-352 and 50-353, Philadelphia Electric Company [microform]
- Safety evaluation report related to the operation of Susquehanna Steam Electric Station, Units 1 and 2 [electronic resource] : docket nos. 50-387 and 50-388, PPL Susquehanna, LLC
- Correlation analysis of JNES seismic wall pressure data for ABWR model structures [electronic resource] / prepared by J. Xu ... [et al.]