Membrane filtration guidance manual [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- Proposal draft.
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, 
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 8/11/2005: http://www.epa.gov/safewater/lt2/pdfs/guide%5flt2%5fmembranefiltration%5fdraft.pdf; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Aug. 11, 2005).
- "June 2003."
- "EPA 815-D-03-008."
- Drinking water -- Purification -- United States -- Handbooks, manuals, etc
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- EP 2.8:815-D-03-008
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2073 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.