Technology innovation [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Uniform Title:
- Technology innovation (Online)
- Online Access:
- Washington, DC : NASA Exploration Systems Mission Directorate, 2004-
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NASA web site. Address as of 2/13/06: http://www.nctn.hq.nasa.gov/innovation/index.html; current access is available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed Feb. 13, 2006).
- "NASA's magazine for business and technology."
- Issues have a distinctive title.
- Also issued in paper format.
- Life Dates:
- Vol. 11, no. 4 (fall 2004)-
- Former Title:
- Aerospace technology innovation
- Other authors/contributors:
- Also Titled:
- NASA technology innovation
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- NAS 1.95:
Copyright varies by issue and article
Copyright varies with each issue and article. You may have full rights to copy, or may be able to copy only under some circumstances, for example a portion for research or study. Order a copy where circumstances allow through Copies Direct or Contact us for further information.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Serials have an open range of dates.
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.