Technical development document for the final regulations addressing cooling water intake structures for new facilities [electronic resource]
- Bib ID:
- Online Access:
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Water, 
- 1 v. (various pagings) : digital, PDF file.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the EPA web site. Address as of 2/23/2006: http://www.epa.gov/waterscience/316b/technical/technicaldd.html; current access available via PURL.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Feb. 23, 2006).
- "November 2001."
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other authors/contributors:
- United States. Environmental Protection Agency. Office of Water
- Govt. Doc. Number:
- EP 2.2:821-R-01-036
You may copy under some circumstances, for example you may copy a portion for research or study. Order a copy through Copies Direct to the extent allowed under fair dealing. Contact us for further information about copying.
- Reason for copyright status:
- Until 2071 [Created/Published Date + 70 Years]
Copyright status was determined using the following information:
- Material type:
- Literary Dramatic Musical
- Published status:
- Publication date:
Copyright status may not be correct if data in the record is incomplete or inaccurate. Other access conditions may also apply. For more information please see: Copyright in library collections.
- Guidance for industry [electronic resource] : independent consultants for biotechnology clinical trial protocols
- Guidance for industry [electronic resource] : availability of licensed donor screening tests labeled for use with cadaveric blood specimens
- Guidance for industry for the submission of chemistry, manufacturing and controls and establishment description information for human blood and blood components intended for transfusion or for further manufacture and for the completion of the form FDA 356h "Application to market a new drug, biologic or an antibiotic drug for human use" [electronic resource]
- Guidance for industry [electronic resource] : recommendations for deferral of donors and quarantine and retrieval of blood and blood products in recent recipients of smallpox vaccine (vaccinia virus) and certain contacts of smallpox vaccine recipients
- Guidance for industry [electronic resource] : PAT, a framework for innovative pharmaceutical development, manufacturing, and quality assurance